PC Visual Novel Collaboration

CelestialShadows

Game: Any Steam visual novel or Amnesia: Memories (the one I'm currently playing)
Platform: PC
Number of People: 1-2 (male or female)
Timezone: PST (But I can work around any time zone)
Mission: I'm looking for one or two other people to play visual novels with since it is difficult to give 10+ characters different sounding voices on my own. You don't have to do voices though, I'm just looking for people who enjoy playing visual novels and has fun playing them as much as I do. Whether they be visual novels that center around harems or reverse-harems. So as long as you're least 18 (if you have ever played visual novels or watched anime you know why) I would be willing to give you a chance and the number of subscribers you have does not matter to me.

I'm playing Amnesia: Memories at the moment so if you would like to join me on my 2nd route (I usually go through all the routes in visual novels), but don't have the game I can buy it for you since it's on sale on Steam for $2.99 (regular price $29.99).

Amnesia: Memories - http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/

Subscribers: 700
Link to Channel:

Novaphyer

I'd be willing to do something like this! I'm not that huge into visual novels, but I did play a purposely badish one recently and had fun with it. If you want an example of what my voice is like and what voices I do, check out the video below.

I can do actual legit voices if needed, and I'd be perfectly fine with purchasing the game on my own, it's cheap enough, and if things don't work out after a recording, I can always stream the game for fun.

I live in EST, I usually work, but I'll be free all day Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. A quick response would be nice, so I know whether or not to pick up the game on sale (because 90% off is VERY appealing compared to 0% off).

CelestialShadows

I'd be willing to do something like this! I'm not that huge into visual novels, but I did play a purposely badish one recently and had fun with it. If you want an example of what my voice is like and what voices I do, check out the video below.

I can do actual legit voices if needed, and I'd be perfectly fine with purchasing the game on my own, it's cheap enough, and if things don't work out after a recording, I can always stream the game for fun.

I live in EST, I usually work, but I'll be free all day Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. A quick response would be nice, so I know whether or not to pick up the game on sale (because 90% off is VERY appealing compared to 0% off).
Sure, I'd be willing to give you a chance. ;)

Andrew Pursel

I definitely would do this, im currently doing a visual novel by myself on my channel, and id love to be able to do one with more people on one.

CelestialShadows

Sure. :) I don't know about joining us on the Amnesia: Memories playthrough though (since we're about to to start my 3rd route and have established everyone's voices). Where they're any visual novels you had in mind? And if this works out, we might be able to do a 3-way visual novel later on... XD

Andrew Pursel

Sure. :) I don't know about joining us on the Amnesia: Memories playthrough though (since we're about to to start my 3rd route and have established everyone's voices). Where they're any visual novels you had in mind? And if this works out, we might be able to do a 3-way visual novel later on... XD
Well ive already done sakura spirit, and im currently doing sakura angels on my own, so pretty mucn any visual noval thats not one of those im good with

Discord

Latest New Threads