PLAYERUNKNOWN'S Battlegrounds worth it?

Instinktive

Is it worth buying PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?

It costs 30euros on steam and i want ot make gameplays for my youtube channel.

Chazza

I say it's definitely worth it! I never used to play battle royale games and even I picked up the nack for it quickly. Highly addictive game. However if you are someone who does not like to lose, I'd consider that side of things because it's very difficult to win a game

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I don't have a computer capable of running the game, but from the looks of streams and videos I've seen, it looks worth it. If you're looking to make content for your channel, then yes I say its a good game to make some content on.

Chazza

I don't have a computer capable of running the game, but from the looks of streams and videos I've seen, it looks worth it. If you're looking to make content for your channel, then yes I say its a good game to make some content on.
It isn't optimised well at the moment. You have to keep in mind it is an early access game. I had to buy extra ram (16GB) for it to run smoothly

ProRetreater

It is worth every cent!! The future of online gaming is here!! This will surpass any COD or BF game, In saying that it's obviously personal choice :)

Chazza

You just can't go wrong with this game!! it is truly amazing!! new ERA of multiplayer shooters
I think I needs to optimise the game consistently and keep the meta changing. Then I think this game could keep a solid player base for a few years

Discord

Latest New Threads