New Here

kosaba11

I'm pretty new here, so I don't know all the rules just yet. I learned this was a great way to build my channel, make new friends, and get great advice. I'm hoping this will be as pleasant an experience as I was promised.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Hello @kosaba11, welcome to the community! Hope you have a good experience here as well. ;)

Welcome Kosaba. You should learn more about the forum to help you maximize your time here and do let everyone know what you do on your channel. You can also put your youtube channel widget at the bottom on your signature.

RPGMischief

Welcome to the community, Kosaba. Hopefully you like it here too.~

I must ask if your channel Kingdom Hearts related? I am asking from your default picture.
I am curious on what your channel is about.

kosaba11

Welcome to the community, Kosaba. Hopefully you like it here too.~

I must ask if your channel Kingdom Hearts related? I am asking from your default picture.
I am curious on what your channel is about.
My channel is Kingdom Hearts and Overwatch focused. I'm doing Kingdom Hearts 1 right now alongside an Overwatch series I call Chibi Hunter. I do other games occasionally too.

RPGMischief

My channel is Kingdom Hearts and Overwatch focused. I'm doing Kingdom Hearts 1 right now alongside an Overwatch series I call Chibi Hunter. I do other games occasionally too.
Okay cool! ^_^ I also do Kingdom Hearts but I'm playing Kh Birth By Sleep at the moment for my channel first. Good to see another KH fan here. :D I mainly play RPGs and games of that nature.

Nice to meet you!! Welcome to the forums. Im also new and alread loving this place. So far its been amazing to grow. We get to meet new people who are like minded.

TruVetCommando

I'm pretty new here, so I don't know all the rules just yet. I learned this was a great way to build my channel, make new friends, and get great advice. I'm hoping this will be as pleasant an experience as I was promised.
Welcome bro whats your channel about? Let the world know :)

Discord

Latest New Threads