How to leave a subscribe button as my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyteStudios

Hi, I'm obviously new to Damnlag.

I'm trying to figure out how to leave a subscribe button as my signature or whatever? Can't really figure it out... I'm pretty sure you have to use some sort of code but to be honest, I am a complete noob to this kind of stuff. XD So it would probably be best for me if someone were to explain it like I am literally five.

Thank you!

Legit__Jaydee

For the signature:

[*channel*]UCobhUzoOOty5SKDqmaP_Jkg[*/channel*]

Take out the stars and put the end of your channel URL in the middle :)

No need to put it as a code or anything, just copy and paste it at the top of your signature!

ChickenKrispy

We've added the YouTube Subscribe Button back to the site. This time its simple to add.

I'm still working on adding an icon, but you will now notice a couple places to the right of the image and video icons in the text editor box, you'll see a blank icon spot at the moment. Hover over it and it will say YouTube Subscriber Button.

I did notice a problem when adding it to my signature, it doesn't display the box for that. But it does on posts. I will look into that and see what I can do to fix it.

PLEASE NOTE the YouTube Subcriber button will not appear when you post a message, but it will appear on refresh. Please do not hit refresh when you post as it is NOT necessary. @GamerPerfection

Code:
[YTID]username[/YTID]
Example:

Code:
[YTID]GamerPerfection[/YTID]

For those without a custom username on YouTube

Use the tags "Channel" instead of the YTID. And use the Channel ID found under YouTube Settings > Advanced.

Code:
[Channel]channelid[/channel]
Example:

Code:
[Channel]UCvmEAVkzSvo6aswTODrEUag[/channel]
http://damnlag.com/threads/how-to-add-the-youtube-subscribers-widget.187/

Once you add the signature, it may take time to take full effect. The username method will only work if your channel is set up to be reachable with your username in the URL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads