Hello guys my name is Broseph and I am a gamer/musician from Australia! :D

Broseph_Plays

Hey you're amazing people, so far you all seem to be pretty fucking awesome and veterans of youtube.

So I was wondering if you could provide feedback for my video's/give me your honest opinion of them. I provide music and gaming content and I upload pretty regularly 3 times a day if i feel like it :3

But yeah If you feel like having some fun join me on my adventure with the youtube! :D Love you guys and hopefully I might see some of you guys as subscribers, also don't forget to suggest anything improvement/new games/covers you'd like me to do! :D

Here's my link! :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBh9Xpi37yirWclp9XLiZAQ

Waistel

Hello Broseph! Welcome to DamnLag!

3 times a day? That's mental. I don't think I'd have time to watch all of someone's content if they posted that often.

I looked at your channel and the first thing I notice is Draegast's thumbnail... you can't go pinching other people's art, man.

Regardless, welcome aboard, Broheim.

Broseph_Plays

You want to tell me which game man? o_O also i have no idea who that even is ahha, honestly just thought it was the game title ahha! However great feedback man :)

Waistel

The "Getting down with Lola" thumbnail is Draegast's.

Broseph_Plays

The "Getting down with Lola" thumbnail is Draegast's.
Alright changing it now, thanks for pointing it out. :) Sorry it offended you, i am naive i guess.

Broseph_Plays

Hello,
Thank you for joining this community.
There is very interesting and nice people to meet here. Get involved with us and good things will happen!
Happy YouTubing

Skyfer

Welcome to Damnlag man!

GraciousVGP

Hey you're amazing people, so far you all seem to be pretty fucking awesome and veterans of youtube.

So I was wondering if you could provide feedback for my video's/give me your honest opinion of them. I provide music and gaming content and I upload pretty regularly 3 times a day if i feel like it :3

But yeah If you feel like having some fun join me on my adventure with the youtube! :D Love you guys and hopefully I might see some of you guys as subscribers, also don't forget to suggest anything improvement/new games/covers you'd like me to do! :D

Here's my link! :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBh9Xpi37yirWclp9XLiZAQ

I am probably the latest one here but welcome to Damnlag! I've talked to you previously, I know. But figured why not provide a welcome as well. I also checked out your channel. Looks great with the music cover. :D

Discord