Daily Upload Thread for Sunday, May 28th 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Muskrat

What is the Daily Upload? For those of you new to the Daily Upload, it's a thread that I create on a daily basis for members to share news, videos, and discuss anything related to YouTube or Games that happen on this date ONLY. Its simply another way for people to share videos, possibly get a discussion created on it and come up with ideas or suggestions for new videos they can make.

Follow Damnlag on Twitter @Damnlag
Like us on Facebook at Damnlag
Be sure to join us on Discord also - https://discord.gg/Y5d3qPd

Looking for some graphics or video work? Have some services you think you can provide here to other YouTubers? Check out the Music and Graphics Section.

Purpleoak

Dota 2 Tutorial Guide - Mechanics - IM SUCH A MASTER AT THIS GAME - Gameplay , Hello everybody my name is Purpleoak and welcome to Dota 2. Now this is my very first time ever at playing Dota so bare with me
But in this tutorial I show you the introduction and how the basic mechanics of Dota work. From what I see the game style is like that of World of Warcraft and League of Legends. Basically I am showing you a tutorial guide to Dota on what to do in the intro, how to play, and what the mechanics do. I even threw in a little wtf moment as well :D

DracoDxl

Hi! I'm Draco and here's the first part of a new series, my friend (OptimisticShyGuy) and I are trying out Bendy and the Ink Machine, it's a horror game about an retired animator who has been invited back to his old studio, only to realise things aren't as they seem, I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads