Number of People: 1-5
Timezone: GMT+0400
My Age: 15
Age Required: 13-18
Mission: Lets Plays, Funny Moments, Hide & Seek, and Other Mini-Games
My Subscribers: 137
Your Subscribers: ANY
Channel: Galxc

IF YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THTAT I ALSO PLAY GARRYS MODS. BUT MOST OF THE TIME I PLAY CSGO. ID RECOMMEND YOU CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I LOVE PLAYING WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CSGO COMMUNITY AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE. I USUALLY UPLOAD COMMENTARY'S BUT WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A FUNNY MOMENTS VIDEO AS WELL. AND ALSO DON'T WORRY ABOUT HTE TIME ZONE AS I CAN PLAY AT ANY TIME.

COMMENT DOWN AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE T PLAY AND COLLAB WITH ME AND IF SO IL REPLY WITH MY STEAM USERNAME SO YOU CAN ADD ME.

EthanRek

Hello my name is Ethan! I just turned 13 about 2 days ago. I love playing cs:go comp. I'm always put in a bad team that goes afk or just sucks. I would love doing other games too. My channel is mainly funny moments, but I would like normal gameplay too. I hope you consider me as a option to collab with. My Steam is: EthanRek. Also my YouTube is also: EthanRek. Thank you.

EthanRek

Hello my name is Ethan! I just turned 13 about 2 days ago. I love playing cs:go comp. I'm always put in a bad team that goes afk or just sucks. I would love doing other games too. My channel is mainly funny moments, but I would like normal gameplay too. I hope you consider me as a option to collab with. My Steam is: EthanRek. Also my YouTube is also: EthanRek. Thank you.
Pls contact me though steam.

Ashley

Hello i need someone to collaborate with check out my channel Pellzy'sGaming and add my steam id Pellzy'sGaming. If you like to do some Garry's Mod or CSGO with me Im 17 and i have 5 subscribers. I only just started a channel about 2 months ago. Id like to make more funny moments videos.

Discord