Youtube Series idea ? new member

glinko4

was looking some peoples opinion on a classic game youtube series this can range from xbox 360 ps2 ps3 games maybe some old pc games (suggestion if so) i have all these consoles so any game from them would be appreciated thanks :)

MultiGingerface

Well I play cod, fifa, over watch and I play some games like dragonball z, Kingdom hearts, assassins creed, fallout and halo etc I have a wide variety I enjoy so lots of options
Theres singularity thats a underrated game that doesn't get enough attention,
If you looking for something older like ps2 era that also don't get much attention I recommend Warriors, Gun, Scarface, king kong and matrix path of neo.
There are loads of really good games on ps2 that don't really get a lot of notice

glinko4

Theres singularity thats a underrated game that doesn't get enough attention,
If you looking for something older like ps2 era that also don't get much attention I recommend Warriors, Gun, Scarface, king kong and matrix path of neo.
There are loads of really good games on ps2 that don't really get a lot of notice
Yeah I played the king Kong one years ago and don't think I played the others but they'd be easy enough got thanks for the suggestions :)

Discord

Latest New Threads