Clicky

Youtube motivation

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by J0ystickJunkies, May 10, 2017.

1. J0ystickJunkies

J0ystickJunkies Member

We have all been there, hell we are still there! Lol. Why cant I grow? I have 10 subs thats pathetic!! No one likes my content.

We have all said it or still are saying it. Staying motivated is key for us at Joystick Junkies. We have 20 subscribers and are dam proud of that. I had a friend tell me that he only had 150 subs and he is thinking about shutting down his channel.

I thought about it. 20 subs, 10,000 subs doesnt matter. Think about it like this, as I told him. If you put 150 people in a room, thats a lot of people. Now look around!! All of these people like what you do! And want more. Do you actually know 150 people? You do now!! It doesnt look like a lot on a PC screen but think about it, it really is a lot of people. Keep that motivation in mind and watch your channel grow. Keep being passionate about it, thats why you started the channel. Its something you enjoy and want others to enjoy. So if you have 10 or 10,000 you are doing well to be getting sub in the first place. Keep going everyone!!

2. ONI

ONI Member

I really like the way you phrased this thread. Different people will think different things when it comes to their channel. Back when I had my old channel, I used to think that subs and views were all that mattered and I would always get annoyed and disheartened when it wasn't doing so well.

What do I think now? Not everyone will like my content, I know for a fact that there are a lot of big Youtubers out there that I don't follow for various reasons. Some people won't watch my content for their reasons and I'm fine with that! I enjoy what I do, a lot more than I used to, and that's all the motivation I need.

In three weeks I have got 9 subscribers, which is a hell of a lot more than I thought I would get! And I'm over the moon about it! All the feedback and kind words I receive is enough to keep me going! All I'm trying to say is if you enjoy what you do and you are happy with where you are, then that's all that matters.

:)

3. Emina

Emina New Member

it takes time to get subs. sadly im in the same boat as you