Clicky

x-FataL-x

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by FataLBlade, May 9, 2015.

1. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Thanks bro. I made the art from scratch myself. And if you like the trailer, you will definitely like the series, if you don't mind checking it out. Actually your quote "that is fire" is actually one of the character's favorite lines lmao.

2. Aidanomic

Aidanomic Member

How is the network your with buddy?

3. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

They're mainly a UK network and they have some cool applications for use. Not sure about their support because I've never really had to contact them, but the few times I've messaged them they responded back pretty quickly. They don't really have much to provide as far as meeting other people. All they have is a Facebook page, which nobody speaks English lol. They have a 90/10 split on revenue, so I don't think they're a money hungry network. They're ok to me, although I honestly mainly use them for their music libraries. If I can find any other networks that have access to lots of music, I may leave.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  4. ChrisFactor

ChrisFactor New Member

Really good editing.

5. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Thanks bro. I spend a lot of time editing videos, so I've been getting plenty practice in it. Wouldn't say I'm a professional yet lol.

6. Black Beard the Gamer

Black Beard the Gamer New Member

I love channels that have something catchy to them. So your slogan "the most fatal channel" is creative to me and I like it! I always try to come up with creative things like that.

7. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Honestly, I haven't really used that slogan in any of my videos. Just about the only thing I do is have a soft ghost-like voice say "Fatal" and echo softly, like in the outro at the end of this video
    Yeah though, I probably could start using that slogan more when promoting my videos. I'm sure it isn't too hard for you to come up with one is it? Lol

8. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

9. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Just a quick update on my channel! Did a little channel rebranding and changed my name to FataLBlade.

Here's a recent video that I've done. EnJoY!

10. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Hello you guys! Just a quick little update of my channel! My channel name has changed from "FataL Extortion" to "FataLBlade." Due to that I've also done some channel rebranding. I just wanted to let you guys know this, and I also wanted to promote my Ghetto Gear Solid series, as I put MANY hours into it.