Where are you from?

hi everyone! Trickyeatrick from montreal,Canada a beautiful place to be and see!if you don't like winter there is a possibility YOU MIGHT NEVER PASS BY BUT THE SUMMERS ARE NICE!!!OK so i am half Haitian half Indian im a comedy-gamer hope i can put a smile on ur faces!!!I started my channel because i wanna make new friends !!!If anyone has any question

Full respect. They same the best vengence is success. And you've found a good community of people here. Not seen any bullying of anyone thus far so welcome and I hope you make some nice online friend :)
Hulk smash the bully,trust me little man when you will grow up you will see that most of those bully are problematic and will most likely do nothing productive wit there lives

Zenvious

Hulk smash the bully,trust me little man when you will grow up you will see that most of those bully are problematic and will most likely do nothing productive wit there lives
Spot on accurate. Their power comes from the darkside. It is strong early but burns them out fast. The Light may be slower, and can only be used to defend, but as long as you stand strong and push onwards to do great things - and do not become a monster yourself in the process - you will shine strong when their attacks have subsided.

JimsonVeed

In the Chicago land area. Still relitively new to Having a Youtube channel but working hard every new video to make them better every time.

Scyth3Gaming

I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school. The reason I started youtube is kind of lame to be honest. It was a while back when I used to play CoD4 Promod religiously, and suddenly I had the urge to play pubs one night. I pretty much learned all I know from watching the best of the best youtubers like TBNRfrags and TheMarkofJ, so I naturally pubstomped pretty hard. Eventually this guy added me and was like "yo man you should upload that ish to youtube. You're pretty freaking good" (I censored becuz I dunno if I'll get banned for swearing lel) and so I did. To this day, I'm still trying to get more than 9 views on my videos :/. But yea other than gaming I was a teacher at my school's bboy club, which is breakdancing if you don't know. I'm also pretty into track and cross-country running. My 5k record is 19:17 and my mile split is 4:56 in case you were wondering, which you probably werent... but anyways I'm a pretty weird guy, but in a good way, I think. Hey man, I'm just trying to make some friends, so if u got a problem with my intro then 1v1 me rust hs only. scrub.

Wildcatsj25

Very cool thread. I live in Texas, DFW area. For me, I'm a 27 year old full time college student, I work at the university as well as for an NFL team. But before all of that I'm a dad of a 15 month old son and the husband to my wife of 7 years. I started youtubing becasue I love watching other people do it and I love playing games. Its been great so far and I just hope people are entertained when watching me.

Ch3xy

Hello everyone! As you can tell I am new here. My friend Ranmaru_Richu suggested the forum as it is positive, welcoming and helpful. I am 26 years old from good old New Jersey. I have been playing video games since I could remember. I just recently got into Twitch thanks to my Xbox One. I saw Cohh Carnage and fell in love with the community. I love making people laugh...and while playing video games is an added bonus. I dream to make a community such as Cohh's where everyone feels welcome.

Discord

Latest New Threads