Where are you from?

EnnZedder

Earth...duh...XD

So to answer the question, I'm originally from Columbia SC, but I'm living in TN now.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Jay Carsen

Totally not a bad forum. Well i am from the Philippines but i was born in Bahrain.
Okay... basically im Filipino but yeah was born and raised in Bahrain. Went to Canada for almost 3 years during high school. Had alot of memories there, then came back to the Middle east. Having alot of ups and downs but hey, life is a rollercoaster ride :)
Hope you all have a great day.

Harius Awesome

I am a student in the greatest country on earth: the UK. It's funny because insert political joke

Zenvious

I am from Australia. Specifically Western Australia. Its nice but small. I'm much enjoying the community I'm finding online - more geeky and fun :D

IzzOne

This is really a nice gaming community/forum
I actually reside in Singapore (South East Asia) and what actually drive me to create content on Youtube are the youtubers themselves. They create wonderful content which really makes my day.

Zenvious

I'm from Croatia and i'm 16 years old.
I started this that i can show bullys from my school that i can make it on Youtube. I also started this with help of my two friends.
Full respect. They same the best vengence is success. And you've found a good community of people here. Not seen any bullying of anyone thus far so welcome and I hope you make some nice online friend :)

Discord

Latest New Threads