Where are you from?

Broseph_Plays

My name is Jordan Aka Broseph I come from Australia and pretty much love making content for youtube, I can't say i've actually ever had a real job, i'm cursed like that, but instead make a living off busking and finding gigs, I am an audio engineer and yeah I basically started youtube because I'm random and need something to put my time into! :D

GraciousVGP

My name is Shawnice. Also known as GraciousVGP. I am from New York. Decided to make a Youtube channel inspired off old online friends who also do YT videos. They're the funnier bunch while I handle the Roleplaying games. Only real job I had is Data Entry Clerk. An office job, you can say. I grew up on gaming for the most part and never gave up my willpower to casually play video games ever since I was introduced to the video game world as a kid.

auberweir

Hi everyone I'm Tristan and I live in Sacramento, CA. I recently started taking Youtube and making video content online more seriously and I'm looking to network/collaborate with others than fit in my niche. I have a series called Castroided that is an alternate look at video games and the industry. I also create content that all revolves around art of the mysterious, macabre and anything that displays heart! Music and video games are my first love and most anything I create will have been influenced by either one of those. Hit me up let's create something great!

youtube.com/user/auberweir

Locikll

We're from the little country at the bottom of the world called New Zealand :)
If there are any New Zealanders out there, people who've been, or who know it, give us a shoutout.

Rizzik

I'm 18 years old and I live in calgary, Alberta, Canada. The reason I started making YouTube videos is because of pewdiepie (yeah yeah I know lol). Even though I don't really watch his videos anymore, I've been subbed to him since he only had a couple hundred subs and have witnessed his channel grow from the very start. I loved watching him play games, and the way it made me feel. Ever since I watched his first few videos I was really inspired to start doing it myself, of course I only recently acquired the funds to do it. I've been wanting to do it since I was 14 and now I finally can :)

stsonic

Hi Guys, my name is Deano. I am from the UK and just started to post Graphical comparison/Benchmark videos. I look forward to being part of this community :)

Meow xo

Hey, I'm from England, UK. I don't really have a job since I'm still in school but I've been wanting to find a job for a while. I started my YouTube Channel because when I watch other people's videos, it makes me smile, not matter how bad my day is going, and I want to do the same for others. :D

- Meow xo

Discord

Latest New Threads