Clicky

Where and How Sharing Your Content on Other Forums Will Increase Your Views

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by JackWhiteVlogs, Feb 15, 2017.

Did this help you?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JackWhiteVlogs

JackWhiteVlogs Member

HELLO! My name is Jack and I do a vlog channel! I currently have 12 subscribers and since a lot of people do not know what to do when they first start their channel, I am going to help!

I am assuming that you already share your videos on twitter, but that is only the small portion of places that you can derive views from to get your videos better support! Personally I have just stared seeing my channel grow more because of what I am about to show you so be ready!

After sharing my videos to twitter, I have started sharing my videos to instagram, tumblr, reddit, here, stumble upon, Jumpcut Academy, and still looking for more! By posting your videos to more forums, you have more of a chance to gain more views in the first day then previously before!

There are a lot of forums out there that are even meant for different niches, so if you do cooking, you can google "cooking forums" and that is a place where you can share your videos and make them more relevant. You can do this with literally any niche, whether its cooking or fitness, there are forums that you can post to!

Other ways you can get more views on your videos are emailing writers for other large websites or facebook pages trying to get them to either write or share your content one way or another. It is very hard to do this, but if you really want to succeed at being a YouTuber, than something being hard you shouldn't be the thing to defer you from trying in the first place.

I may have 12 subscribers on my current channel, but I have had other channels in the past and have gotten a total of 700 subscibers combined, although not a million, I have just discovered these new techniques to gain views and it works because my videos have been getting 2x or even 3x views than the number of subscibers I have.

2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

Forums are a great way to discover small channels. You most likely will not come across any of these channels while just browsing YouTube unless you're really digging deep for some certain videos.