What instrement have you played, and for how long. Or what are you interested in learning?

FinkineGeres

Drums for 5 years. Guitar for 3, Piano 3

doodrun14

Rookie
I used to play Piano when I was a kid, but I forget how to read sheet music >< I want to say this was for 3-4 years... I took Guitar lessons for 2-3 years, and have been dabbling in the Ocarina for less than 1 year total.

Played the Tuba for about a year and have been playing the piano on and off for about 9 years. I want to get a drum set and learn how to beat the hell out of that.

Logan Dougherty

Drums: 10 years
Piano: 6 years
Guitar: 3 years

Started on percussion and then moved into more melodic percussion instruments, like marimba, so then transitioned to piano, and then started learning guitar and joined a metal band. xD

But now I play piano and guitar rather equally and don't do too much with drums. They're unfortunately too loud for playing in my neighborhood. :/

OMG panda

I've bought an electric guitar once last year, tried to learn, managed to play some notes and stopped then. I always remind myself that I should practice again and maybe I will in the future

Wavern

I've been playing the piano for 2 years now. I really like playing it! :)
Recently I tried to learn how to play the guitar by myself but it's quite hard..

Discord

Latest New Threads