What do you think?

Dochiito

So I tried to make a new channel banner because the one I have now isn't really good and I just wanted to know your opinion guys, and pls take into consideration that my editing skills are pretty much non existent :) (this is the complete image btw, the banner will be pretty much where the texts are)channel art proto.jpg

The Limitless

Hmm. I'd suggest something that will vary the background and the text more. It seems that some of the texts aren't easily readable. Apply the dark to light rule and yea, add more stuffs related to gaming since your channel is a gaming channel. Hope you'd take into consideration the suggestions I gave you. Anyways, it's still a nice banner.

Dochiito

Hey there, sorry for the late answer and thanks for the tips, I'll gladly take them into consideration, that's why I made this post :D and yeah, I'll try and do something with it but can't promise anything haha
Hmm. I'd suggest something that will vary the background and the text more. It seems that some of the texts aren't easily readable. Apply the dark to light rule and yea, add more stuffs related to gaming since your channel is a gaming channel. Hope you'd take into consideration the suggestions I gave you. Anyways, it's still a nice banner.

The Limitless

Hey there, sorry for the late answer and thanks for the tips, I'll gladly take them into consideration, that's why I made this post :D and yeah, I'll try and do something with it but can't promise anything haha
You're very much welcome! :)

Discord

Latest New Threads