What do you need to start streaming?

JinTheLyn

What applications do I need to start streaming, and are there any big dos and do nots for streaming? I want to start streaming eventually and I want to know what I need to have when I start. Any help Is appreciated!

JoshCasts

If you're streaming through your PC, I would recommend either Streamlabs OBS. There are a few other streaming software you can use, OBS Studio and xSplit are pretty popular, as well. Streamlabs OBS utilizes the Streamlabs services which allows you to set up your alerts, goals, events, etc. straight through Streamlabs itself. It also comes with its own chatbot settings so you don't have to have a third party chatbot. Once you go on their website, you can download SLOBS straight from there homepage.

JinTheLyn

If you're streaming through your PC, I would recommend either Streamlabs OBS. There are a few other streaming software you can use, OBS Studio and xSplit are pretty popular, as well. Streamlabs OBS utilizes the Streamlabs services which allows you to set up your alerts, goals, events, etc. straight through Streamlabs itself. It also comes with its own chatbot settings so you don't have to have a third party chatbot. Once you go on their website, you can download SLOBS straight from there homepage.
Thank you!

JoshCasts

Good luck! :)

Discord

Latest New Threads