Ways to Promote Your Channel

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by GameOverViper, Aug 30, 2014.

1. ZeeKiwi

ZeeKiwi New Member

Wow! This definitely helps and is exactly the kind of content I was looking for to get my channel out there! Thanks a lot for the information I'll be visiting those pages very soon.

Shweebe likes this.
  2. CloseUpGamer

CloseUpGamer New Member

what im trying to figure out is how to get in front of the "non content creators" as I would like the majority of my audience to be people who are genuinely interested in my content.

3. Retro Crunch

Retro Crunch New Member

Make sure you link to your Twitter/G+/Facebook in your Channel Header.

4. The Casualcore Gamer

The Casualcore Gamer New Member

Very informative thread! Definitely taking some suggestions. I've been using Sharree mainly, but have also been posting on Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr, made a Facebook page and used their promotion, and word of mouth.

5. BrightFuad

BrightFuad New Member

Could you please tell me how can I promote my video with Dailymotion when I have already uploaded on YouTube? I am new and I am learning all the strategies. :)

6. BrightFuad

BrightFuad New Member

Can you suggest the name of some of the Facebook groups as well? :)

7. swedishhousewifegamer

swedishhousewifegamer New Member

Steams community is a good way to link your youtube account

8. Prefix

Prefix New Member

I usually use reddit and twitter to be my source of getting #viewage however, I see that I get views but getting subscribers are tough

9. bigtennessee

bigtennessee Member

Awesome Tips Guys! Incorporating these immediately. Thanks!

10. Naldo's

Naldo's New Member

For promoting your YouTube video's there are a lot of video's on youtube about them. Just search them and you wil find ways to promote your video's!