Premium VaultBoyChazza

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Chazza, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Chazza

Chazza Active Member

Title of Thread: Channel Name

• Channel Description: I rage over small little things that don't make sense! I make Cut Commentaries and Live Commentaries on games such as Fallout 4, Battlefield 4, Rainbow Six Siege and any others I wish to play. I also make tips and tricks videos for Fallout 4 and Rainbow Six Siege! Check out one video, and give it a chance. If you don't enjoy it, fair enough. However if you do enjoy, then give me feedback and interact with me!
    • Channel Trailer:

2. Nerk Games

Nerk Games Active Member

Nice to see some new Fallout 4 stuff! I subscribed and will be sure to have a look at you're other channel! :)

3. Chazza

Chazza Active Member

Thank you! I will check yours out too:)

4. Chazza

Chazza Active Member

I have come a long way since!

5. VBC Trinity Games

VBC Trinity Games Active Member

Nice, can't go wrong with Fallout! How're you liking the DLCs so far (assuming you've played them)?

6. Chazza

Chazza Active Member

I have Wasteland Workshop and Far Harbour. Far Harbour is slightly better than the main game in my opinion, I think Bethesda really did listen to what the community was asking for. Wasteland Workshop is a bit meh... especially when you consider mods compared to it. What do you think?

7. VBC Trinity Games

VBC Trinity Games Active Member

I plan on picking up Far Harbor soon (been busy with Dark Souls 3, Odin Sphere and the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine) but I'm really glad to hear that it's good - def makes me want to pick it up more!

8. Chazza

Chazza Active Member

Definitely worth it!

9. FataLBlade

FataLBlade Active Member

Lol I don't even watch or play Fallout but one of your Fallout videos was funny af.

10. SauterPlays

SauterPlays Member