#ThePersonBehindTheGames Compilation Thread (Post Yours here)

Ryatta

Yo!

Seeing many people on DL have been awesome and done this I though having a group thread where we can all post them and then link them in the title post might be a good idea.

Reply below with your #TPBTGs video and I'll add it to a list, hopefully then everyone will be able to see everyone else's leave comments to those you watch as well as some of these need more attention

All credit for this idea must go to @Belcoot so send him your thanks, monies and steam keys!

The Master #TPBTGs List:

@Belcoot
@Chubbs
@ColdSurvivor
@Dawnwhisper
@GamerPerfection
@Gamersleight
@katarsius
@Lukeydoo
@MiliMate
@RBG
@Ryatta
@Waistel

Last edited:

Ryatta

Here's mine, looking forward to seeing others = )

Cool.. added to the list.. I know don't if you can tag and make the tag a link so I can add others.. so let me know if the tag worked :)

MiliMate

Hi Ryatta,

Here is my video for #ThePersonBehindTheGames. Was a fun one to do, as I didn't do too many vlogs before that. Feedback was really positive, so I'm going to make more.

Ryatta

Here's mine! although somewhere there should definitely be credit for @Belcoot for creating this challenge, don't you think?

agreed! Belcoot gets credit.. also i just noticed he has a playlist on his channel or about 80 ish people who's done these.. though I don't if they are all DLers though

Ryatta

Man love this idea! I'll drop mine right here then! I hope people join in xP

It'll be awesome to get this full of all the DLers who've done this, I'll make sure the clicking on the names takes you to the youtube vid aswell.

Also I never posted my video :p

Waistel

Mine went up today!

Ryatta

Waistel

Oh boy!

Discord

Latest New Threads