The Website Changed...?

RetralMega

Another thing, the sub forums do show easily when you hover to the right of the forum on the main index and are easily accessible.
I noticed that. I'll update my original post. Thank you. I'm sure the forum will be bad-ass once you finish the updating process.

We are still in the process of adding the add-ons. The video system will return. There's other ways of sharing your video here though, the Video Promotion forum for example.

There may be some bugs here and there until we're done adding everything and fixing stuff.

For the news, if you view the News & Announcements forum, you'll see YTG upgrades to XenForo.

I'm glad that you think this is all stupid though, The Hobatron. Maybe you can go make a forum and do better?

I spotted one or two things out of place alright but figured you'd still be finalising updates and adding features. Can you let us know when the majority of things should be up and running or should we be pointing out anything we notice straight away to give you a heads up?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I spotted one or two things out of place alright but figured you'd still be finalising updates and adding features. Can you let us know when the majority of things should be up and running or should we be pointing out anything we notice straight away to give you a heads up?
Any flaws with the forum or functions can be pointed out right away. However, I probably won't be able to do much with plugins until Friday. I'm out of town at a training center in the middle of nowhere and have very little internet connection to do the downloads and uploads. Plus my wifi keeps cutting off on me every 10 minutes when I do too much clicking.

We should have everything setup by the end of next weekend though.

jfnoxus

I don't like it much. The top bar is gone where you usually see people's videos

RetralMega

The website wont be completed until the end of next week. DamnLag said he was out of town and couldn't really do much due to the lack of service where he is.
But I hope that gets added back too.

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
I plan on adding back the video page, but was going to try and make it a sidebar widget that showed a few of the most recent added videos. We'll see when I add it on Friday. No way of downloading and uploading stuff on my current internet connection.

jfnoxus

I plan on adding back the video page, but was going to try and make it a sidebar widget that showed a few of the most recent added videos. We'll see when I add it on Friday. No way of downloading and uploading stuff on my current internet connection.

Oh alright, I thought this was the finished new look. That connection sucks D:

Btw why did the ytid thing stop working in my signature?

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
Oh alright, I thought this was the finished new look. That connection sucks D:

Btw why did the ytid thing stop working in my signature?
It needs to be recoded with the new Xenforo code to allow it to pull your information from YouTube. I need to go in and see how I did it on the last forum software and learn how to do it with this forum software. It should be fixed Friday or at least the weekend.

jfnoxus

It needs to be recoded with the new Xenforo code to allow it to pull your information from YouTube. I need to go in and see how I did it on the last forum software and learn how to do it with this forum software. It should be fixed Friday or at least the weekend.
alright, thanks :)

Discord

Latest New Threads