The Review Team

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by wolfio_gunz, Apr 19, 2015.

1. wolfio_gunz

wolfio_gunz Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

An RT banner =D
    Would it be okay if I threw that in the OP for this thread?

I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to use it =P
    It looks great to me, well made and quite professional.
    Great work!

2. MiliMate

MiliMate Active Member

Shdwj likes this.
  3. Shdwj

Shdwj Active Member

Would definitely love to be part of the Review Team, if that's all right. :) I think the Channel Promotion sub-forum could use more active reviewers. :D

4. wolfio_gunz

You were on my small list of people to contact. Thanks for making it easy =)
    I'll be sure to get your tags to you by the end of the week.

Happy Reviewing!

Shdwj likes this.
  5. Shdwj

Shdwj Active Member

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :)

6. GameHolic

GameHolic Member

7. wolfio_gunz

Not the place to ask for a review, but hopefully we will get to it.

I've been busy these last few weeks, but things should clear up around Tuesday. I'd like to get together with existing members, and move forward with more recruitment. If you're interested in joining the RT, leave a post here and I'll be in contact!

Thanks so much to those who have been contributing, you guys can't realize how important you really are to this website. To those aspiring to join, don't be scared! We are looking for any help, and I am more than open to work with people to create good reviews.

See you guys on Tuesday!

8. xtjmac510x

xtjmac510x Member

I'd love to be a part of it if I still can. I love reviewing channels and giving feedback when I can.

9. Quistysnr

Quistysnr Member

Hi :)

Firstly I really like the channel promotion thread, it's a great idea and I always have a browse as pointers and advice for other channels can be applied to mine.

Will you be pushing recruitment further as I've noticed quite a few posts with zero replies? I understand with the growing demand it's hard to keep up.

I would consider joining but I would find it hard if I had to give negative feedback.

The reviews I've seen are really good and detailed so as a team you're doing a fantastic job :) just wish there was more of you to meet the demand.

10. wolfio_gunz

Not sure how this went by without me noticing, so I'm sorry for the late response! I've noted your interests and will be sure to hand out tags if you can provide steady and solid reviews =)

I'd like to start by saying thank you! The channel promotion has been beneficial to the community (most likely the initial hook for new members) and the Review Team has really stepped up to fill a void we used to have. I agree that the lack of members really prohibits us from being on top of things, but those that give are a godsend!

I will be pushing recruitment a bit this week, while also cracking down on my own personal reviews and those of the team. I'd like to organize things a bit more and a functioning chat for the RT. If you would like to join I would really appreciate the help! Negative feedback isn't easy to give, and certainly takes practice, but we can honestly use all the help we can get. If you only feel comfortable with positive feedback, that's fine (as long as you don't exaggerate or start lying). If you dish out some negative feedback but get attacked for it, you've got a solid team of reviewers and moderators to back you up!

Thanks for those of you on the RT that continue to provide in my lengthy absence! I hope you guys continue to enjoy the website and I hope that our forum continues to grow; both in size and quality!