The Gamingtators

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by TheGamingtators, Jul 12, 2017.

1. TheGamingtators

TheGamingtators Active Member

• Channel Name: The Gamingtators
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyS52QoYg1u6rPWL2FYkq7g
    • Channel Start Date: June 11, 2017
    • Partnered with Network?: Nope
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 33
    • Total Subscribers: 53 (The next one could be you!)
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 667
    • Channel Description: The Gamingtators has a simple concept, just a bunch of friends playing video games and making jokes. The channel was founded by Cory but has a cast of over 9 people throughout multiple videos. All of the male members of The Gamingtators have been friends since high school so we have a long history together which I think adds to the channel. This is by no means a channel to learn how to play a game, it is simply for showcasing games and having some laughs along the way. We play a wide range of games like: Battlefield 1, Colony Survival, RUST, Hearts of Iron IV, and Indie Games. Basically we play whatever we feel like. Oh and if you haven't figured out the name yet it is the words "gaming" and "commentary" mixed together! Clever right!
    • Channel Trailer: This is just the top 5 moments of June from The Gamingtators!

cryptivx likes this.
  2. zUploadz

zUploadz New Member

3. TheGamingtators

That is the best review of all time.

4. Gamemeisters

Gamemeisters Member

Hey! You guys seem familiar! :)

5. TheGamingtators

What do you mean? Our names?

Gamemeisters likes this.
  6. Gamemeisters

Gamemeisters Member

Yeah xD You guys have commented on our vids before :p

7. Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller New Member

Hello guys. I am new to this website and I really like gaming. If there is anybody who likes to see some Rainbow Six Siege content, please let me know because I play a lot of that game and I have some clips. I don't want to post my YouTube channel now because I am not here to easily get free subscribers and views. I play on the Xbox One and I am willing to check out anyone's channels. Thank you!

8. Jacob Miller

Jacob Miller New Member

If anyone wants to play Rainbow Six with me on Xbox One, please lemme know. I am a level 95 ranked gold 4.