TeeBry - Anime and Gaming Content

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by TreBryan, Sep 8, 2017.

1. TreBryan

TreBryan CoTM

Title of Thread: Channel Name

• Channel Name: TeeBry
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpdsQJRRyCbdictu3RrF6YQ
    • Channel Start Date: Sep 24, 2014
    • Partnered with Network?: TGN
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 223
    • Total Subscribers: 1165
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 93,151
    • Channel Description: Hi Guys I make Anime and Manga related content as well as some anime related gaming content. I do anime/manga recommendation videos, theory videos, hauls and I play anime related games such as Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. I have been around damnlag for quite sometime but I've stopped being very active in the community which is shame because this place helped me meet a lot of friends and grow my channel when it was much smaller. I've even had Channel of the Month on here a while back. I've recently made a change from doing regular gaming content to anime/manga/gaming content. I've been growing rapidly since the switch but the one thing I'm having trouble with is finding people interested in my anime gaming content. Hoping to be more active in this community again and find more people interested in anime/manga as it is very difficult to find a community for Naruto games and such. If anyone on here makes similar content please reach out to me. I'd love to chat and check out your channels as well.

2. PGPlays

PGPlays New Member

Your thumbnails stick out and i like your channel branding

TreBryan likes this.
  3. TreBryan

TreBryan CoTM

Thanks! Designed it myself. Except the character haha someone made that for me xD

4. Rolluxus

Rolluxus Member

Great Channel man keep it up I just watching the Death Note video I love Death Note it is nice to finally see a good Anime and Manga and Gaming channel Can't wait to see more Ninja Storm as well!

TreBryan likes this.
  5. TreBryan

TreBryan CoTM

Glad you like it! It's a bit of a challenge to find more anime lovers that are interested in my videos but it is growing much faster than it was when I just did general gaming content. Thanks a lot for your support!