Clicky

Somethings You Should NEVER Do On Youtube

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by Rhazes [RPG], Oct 28, 2016.

1. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

WARNING!!! SUPER LONG ESSAY(SORTA)

Ok, this thing is not a mystery anymore, its getting SOOOOOO friggin annoying, and lots of people have adressed this, but i feel like i have to and bcs i feel like letting it out :3 Ok, straight to the point...

So many people these days are doing these things called sub 4 sub, and trust me, no matter how small your channel is, DONT EVER do that. Its a dumb, short termed way to earn subs. Cuz even if you do earn subs, they dont actually watch your vids, so theres no point, if you have 200 subs yet none is watching you, its stupid. I used to always promote my vids to my group of friends on social medias, not again tho, i realized, even if my views aint much, even if i perhaps wasnt meant to be big on youtube, at least the small community who watches me, watches me because they love my content. Thats how you should set your mind, its not about how many subs you have, its about how DEDICATED your fan base is. How they truly love your content is what matters. So if your friend says sth like, theyll unsub you, then stop wasting your time to try and tell them not to, because even if they didnt unsub, they probably dont even watch you, cuz if they did, theyll feel like theyre subbing cuz they love your content, and not because u told em to.

Now, another thing i hate about some people on youtube, i posted a vid, and i saw a comment saying: "Hey i love your video, the content kept me glued to the screen. I subbed and i cant wait for your next video. Perhaps you can check out my channel too? And maybe subscribe if you like it." I mean cmon, thats total BS. At first i thought he meant it, so i went to his channel, and then on his latest vid, i saw a guy said: "nice videos man, im so glad you commented on my vid" so i checked this guy's channel cuz i was curious. And apparently, the guy who commented on my vid, commented on his vid with the exact words, i mean cmon, he's not even taking his time to try and get a sub, he's just copying the words he already used. Thats stupid, and selfish. So many people does that, and the other day another guy said: "i love your vids, check out my channel and sub please" And damn, i was shocked, why do you sound that desperate??? He had 200 subs, i had 50, and you dont see me do that sh*t. Because having subs who doesnt give a crap about your content aint getting you anywhere, while having real people watch you actually means they might like your vids and share it with their pals and getting subs by trying hard is SO MUCH MORE satisfying than getting it from doing those BS comments. Trust me, ive once thought about trying those BS comments, but no, i realized, i aint gon trick some people just for a couple of subs, i want genuine subs so im gonna work hard for it. So whoever reads this thread, please dont do the things i mentioned above.

So, you get my point, please dont do any of these stuff, its not gonna profit you in any way, trust me. You'd rather have 20 subs that loves you truly rather than 500 people who doesnt give a crap about you. Sorry this is SOOOOOO LONGGGGGGGGG, but i felt the need to say this again, cuz its getting so frustrating. Thanks for your time, good luck to anyone with your youtube :D

2. GucciCarry

GucciCarry New Member

Good information for new youtubers. I see a lot of new youtubers wanting to take that path.

3. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

Exactly, lets stop people from doing this cuz we already have enough people doing this crap on youtube

4. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

Agreed :) I'm starting to get some of these sorts of comments on my channel too. I would of course check out someones channel if they asked - but I wouldn't sub unless I actually liked and was going to carry on watching their videos!

5. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

Agreed :D

6. DJStitch

DJStitch Premium Damn Premium

What about wub4wub?

7. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

its also something you shouldnt do, as someone who does sub sub doesnt mean they watch your content 4 real and you definitely want genuine viewers as passive ones wont get you anywhere cuz people who actually watches you might promote you, or even if they dont, at the very least they love your content, while sub4sub, they just subs to u cuz they want subs too

8. DJStitch

DJStitch Premium Damn Premium

but i asked if wub4wub is ok not sub4sub, wub4wub is exhanging dubstep introz

9. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

I thought it was a typo xDDD Jeeezzzzz