Clicky

Someone to colab and work with

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by CynicalLink, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CynicalLink

CynicalLink New Member

I have been on and off Youtube numerous time, with varying levels of success. And I find myself wanting to run something with someone versus by myself. As I am pretty alone in my ventures in would be good for me. We would both have access to the channel and freedom to post. (If anything you would be posting less so this would actually be great for someone who is unable to do A LOT of content on a weekly basis.)

I should probably address some common thoughts people tend to have to have this.

1. Channel security: Yes the Password would be agreed upon by both of us, the notion of someone taking the channel for themselves doesn't exactly bother me. I mean it would suck but it wouldn't be the end of the world. And on the flip side, I have no incentive to take the channel for myself, my goal is to collab and work with someone else. Elsewise Id make a channel with just me.

2. Equal amount of work: Well Id prefer we talked about this personally but ideally we would be have equal amount of upload days a week...Obviously its up to the other person how they use their days.

3. How can I trust you especially should the channel take off: I obviously would want you to get to know me, hell talk to me, i am an open book.
    Think of this similar to have a workout buddy, keep each other motivated.

2. GameOverViper

GameOverViper Administrator Staff Member Damn Admin

I'm not going to delete this thread right away, but I will point you to our Collaboration section of the forum where you'll have better luck finding people to collaborate with.

You can view the collaboration forum section here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.