Sims 4 (Funny Gameplay): The Critical Question! #4

Welcome back my friends with the Sims 4. In today's episode I planned to make an amazing party for Choco, but then things went up and down so therefore I didn't manage to make the party. But apart from that I successfully ask a really critical question to my "friend" ;).

Pkingidiots

that intro was so hype, why is the commentary only going through one ear of my headset though? Thats the only thing I would change otherwise the editing and commentary is hype

that intro was so hype, why is the commentary only going through one ear of my headset though? Thats the only thing I would change otherwise the editing and commentary is hype
Is it really going through one ear? How can i change it? Because I can hear the audio perfectly fine in both ears.

The audio is coming through both ears but your actual commentary is only coming through one. Awesome video though man haha, love your video style!
Thank you :D. So you said my commentary is only coming through on ear? And I how can i fix it? :/ Is my audio quality good? I want it to make it professional as possible.

Discord

Latest New Threads