Clicky

SHELKTV

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by SHELKTV, Apr 1, 2015.

1. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

Title of Thread: Channel Name

• Channel Name: SHELKTV
    • Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7hBjMd2IDeiNnTgfAUdBw
    • Channel Start Date:Feb. 6 2015
    • Partnered with Network?:no
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 54
    • Total Subscribers: 104
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 17,000+
    • Channel Description: on SHELKTV we play all sorts of games from many genres! I also have different types of content so theres hopefully something for almost anyone. Sports,shooters, and indies mostly! I am now giving walkthroughs a try as well now!Love to here Feedback so go ahead and leave me some! Thanks For watching!
    • Channel Trailer (Optional:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. wolfio_gunz

wolfio_gunz Active Member Staff Member Damn Mod

I haven't the time to give this a full review, but here is some advice. Find a gfx theme you like the best and stick with it across the board. The avatar and banner clash really gives your channel an unprofessional vibe, and the thumbnails are in a world of their own. Perhaps stick with a certain color scheme, and use more of the game in your thumbnails. The crazy blue/white rotation looks tacky.

3. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

i see... thanks!!

4. wolfio_gunz

I really like the channel banner, you can work with that plenty!

5. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

Do you think i should just change the color scheme? also where should i look for tips on thumbnails? thanks again for advices

6. wolfio_gunz

You should change the color scheme and eliminate the lens flare on the avatar. Use the same font too.

You might laugh at the suggestion for the thumbnails, but give this video a try. It's made for changing the channel art, but you can just apply it to general thumbnails as well.

If you'd like to know what should specifically be in each thumbnail, give a look at some of your fellow Youtubers. See what the successful channels look at, and copy a bit of the general style to give you direction.

7. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

Thanks man I really do appreaciate all the help.Also I see your sub count going up nearly everyday, congrat on reaching 200 in advance!

8. wolfio_gunz

Haha thanks man, I appreciate that.

9. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

the only struggle is that my avatar is a frame png from my intro so now i have to go and rerender my avatar :(

10. SHELKTV

SHELKTV Active Member

hey guys just updated my channel art and tried a new type of video on nba2k16 where give out tips on myteam! would love some feed back!