Premium Sentenza Gaming

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Sentenza Gaming, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Sentenza Gaming

Sentenza Gaming The Goon Staff Member Damn Mod

Thank you for the good comments. Much appreciated!
    My intro changed in the last week. I made a Dead Realm video and my intro was greatly modified for this new series. The heart beat is still there but music was added.
    I plan to make a new intro for each series.

Thanks again for the comments!

2. Sentenza Gaming

Making a 200 subscribers special soon.
    It's going to be a Q&A video like no one have seen before. I have big plans for this video.
    Toss me some questions at #AskSentenza on Twitter and I'll make sure to answer your questions.

3. Sentenza Gaming

I'm trying something new for my channel. I really enjoy GTAV machinima videos and I'm giving it a shot.

The episodes will be 4 minutes or less sketches and the story line of the first serie is about a twisted serial killer and his crazy cheating wife.

I'm also proud to announce that the crazy cheating wife will be played by an amazing YouTuber, @Dawnwhisper

More people will be getting involved so stay tuned for more #BrotenzaUpdates on Twitter.

Here's the launch episode and if you liked it... well... you know what to do!!

4. Sentenza Gaming

Too many people from the community in this video and there's many major #BrotenzaUpdates announced in here!
    Thx lads & ladettes.

It's also my first Q&A... was it good? Feedback needed!!

5. Sentenza Gaming

Big #BrotenzaUpdates tonight.

Since I've been interested in YouTube, I always was interested in charity causes.

I don't want to ask my Brotenzas (subscribers) to give money to the cause of my choice. This is just not my style.

I want to start a movement, I want other YouTubers (small or bigger) to engage in something that's bigger than themselves and their channel. I want to share this idea with as many people as I can. My dream is to see people joining the movement with me.

I have done Movember in the past for the fun. I have never donated to this charity. This year, I'm joining the movement for real. In a video I'll upload tonight, I will explain my plan... A plan about how to make the world a better place!! YouTube Gamers like me, like us... we can make a change in this world and make it a better place.

Here's a thread about my ideas but everything will be detailed in the video (I will also link this video here.)

http://damnlag.com/threads/damnlag-movember-donation-movement.50898/

6. Nonse FC

Nonse FC New Member

love your channel art

Sentenza Gaming likes this.
  7. Sentenza Gaming

well thank you

8. Sentenza Gaming

#BO3 on PC coming to the channel soon!! Stay tuned for Hardcore TDM
    [​IMG]

9. Sentenza Gaming

I'm posting in here to make a schedule update.

For the past year, I've been uploading about 2 videos a week, when I had time.

In 2016, my goal will be to upload a machinima video each week on Saturday. I'll randomly upload vlogs from time to time and they will be a bonus, these vlogs won't affect my machinima videos on Saturday. I think having a schedule will definitely help my channel.

I plan to be focused on GTAV and BO3 machinima videos. Machinima is the use of real-time computer graphics engines to create a cinematic production. Most often video games are used to generate the computer animation.

I wish I could upload more machinima videos but I just can't. My episodes can take up to 20 hours to edit and I have a full time job, a family and other duties.

I'm not saying 'Let's Play' are over, but I'll only do conventional 'Let's Play' videos when I'll be collaborating with friends. (I need to finish South Park - The Stick Of Truth)

Catch you guys later and good luck with 2016!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  10. TheRDHkid

TheRDHkid New Member

word up >:)

Sentenza Gaming likes this.