RuffCutMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarvind

Hi,
what are you trying to achieve with your videos? i mean you are asking for feedback for a specific reason, you dont want just to hear they are good?

aa

We need advise on our latest videos, some of which include 'Sophie's Curse' and 'GTA V'

We would really like some feedback and criticism, all of which will be met graciously.

Thank you :)

Ruff Cut Media

Hello Aarvind, thank you for commenting back, we are trying to get our video's looking and sounding more professional, and would like to know if you would personally click on this video if you were to spot the thumbnail in the search or suggested videos, we ultimately like most people on here would like more hype surrounding our channel and content, and we feel once we have mastered or at least got better with our editing, quality and commentary, then everything else we have dreamt about will fall in to place within time.

Aarvind

See it is very hard to get whether a video is going to be good, just by looking at the tumbnail;)
I personally prefer shorter videos, or videos like stories where you can see a complete piece of action in say 10 mins or so. What makes a good video, in my opinion is a good commentary, witty, sometimes controversial commentary does it and gameplay comes second, I think. We live in a computer world but it is about human at end of the day, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Latest New Threads