RPG - Rhazes Plays Games

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Rhazes [RPG], Nov 23, 2016.

1. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

Title of Thread: RPG - Rhazes Plays Games

• Channel Name: RPG - Rhazes Plays Games
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoVqvO6dfIvi39EnGx1HwcQ
    • Channel Start Date: 27 Feb 2015
    • Partnered with Network?: No
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 33
    • Total Subscribers: 60
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 4115
    • Channel Description:
      Hey guys, hows it going. My name is Rhazes, and yea, everything ya need to know is up there. I started my channel on feb 27 2015, but i started uploading at a decent rate just around 2 months ago. It aint a huge channel, and I aint the best commentator, but I love doing youtube. It takes my mind off of things and no matter how small the support is, its great. Check out my channel if you want, im currently focusing on finished my Uncharted 4 story. I try to upload as much as i can, but there will be weeks where i dont upload at all. If i had a better pc i could be uploading everyday, but oh well, gotta be grateful ya know. My social medias are down below:

Instagram: Rhazes_Awesome
      Snapchat : Rhazes_Awesome
      Twitter : @Rhazes321

Thats basically everything you need to know, check out my channel if you want to, if you like what you see, hit dat subscribe button, if ya dont, iz ok. Cheers :D
    • Channel Trailer (Optional): This aint a channel trailer, but its the video which took the most effort, enjoy :3

Hey guys, hows it going. My name is Rhazes, and yea, everything ya need to know is up there. I started my channel on feb 27 2015, but i started uploading at a decent rate just around 2 months ago. It aint a huge channel, and I aint the best commentator, but I love doing youtube. It takes my mind off of things and no matter how small the support is, its great. Check out my channel if you want, im currently focusing on finished my Uncharted 4 story. I try to upload as much as i can, but there will be weeks where i dont upload at all. If i had a better pc i could be uploading everyday, but oh well, gotta be grateful ya know. My social medias are down below:

Instagram: Rhazes_Awesome
    Snapchat : Rhazes_Awesome
    Twitter : @Rhazes321

Thats basically everything you need to know, check out my channel if you want to, if you like what you see, hit dat subscribe button, if ya dont, iz ok. Cheers :D

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

If anyone has any questions or have any advices for me, feel free to leave a comment. I'm always open for suggestions so that i can be better :)

3. Lifeofmine

Lifeofmine New Member

its awesome that you frequently upload, but you might want to pick a day or two every week and post on those days. Scheduling can attract people and if they know when you post more, they will probably stick around to see it on those days.

4. Rhazes [RPG]

Rhazes [RPG] Member

hey, thanks for the info, im trying my best but there has been weeks i dont upload cuz i hv tests n stuff, and sorry i took a while to reply, just finished my Semesteral Exams. Thanks for the advice :D

5. PGPlays

PGPlays New Member

Very funny content