Ragebreak Gaming's Final Fantasy IX Boss Battle Guide!

RebornGaming

Sup everyone, I've started a Final Fantasy IX boss battle guide on my youtube channel! Is there a certain boss battle in Final Fantasy IX that's been giving you trouble? Check out my Final Fantasy IX Boss Battles playlist and find the solution to your problem! I'll be posting all new boss battle videos here so check back often!

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe! Small Youtubers unite!

Final Fantasy IX - Plant Brain Boss Battle

The first boss battle of Final Fantasy IX is against the Plant Brain, master of Evil Forest! We must save the Princess! The Plant Brain has 1500 HP and you can steal some Eye Drops and the rare early Iron Helm for Steiner.

Bring Eye Drops to cure Blind status, have Zidane focus on stealing, Vivi use Fire spells and act as the healer using Potions. Steiner should use Fire magic sword each round.

Subscribe and Let Your Rage BREAK!!

Follow me on Twitter!

Join my Gaming Subreddit to Promote Your Gaming Videos!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy IX - Black Waltz #1 And Sealion Boss Battle

The Second Boss of Final Fantasy IX is Black Waltz #1 and his pet Sealion. With everyone passed out in the Ice Cavern, it's up to Zidane to save the day! Black Waltz #1 has 250HP, while Sealion has 475HP.

I recommend going for Black Waltz #1 first as he's the weakest. Have Zidane steal all their items, especially the rare early Mythril Dagger for Zidane from Sealion. If you get Zidane's Trance mode activated, use Tidal Flame to deal massive damage to both the bosses. Heal with Potions as well.

Subscribe and Let Your Rage BREAK!!

Follow me on Twitter!

Join my Gaming Subreddit to Promote Your Gaming Videos!

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads