Premium Video Promo Rules

Damnlag

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Admin
  • Please, use a single thread to share all your videos.

• Title the thread after your channel, for example, videos from DamnlagTV would have the thread title DamnlagTV.

• Lets Play videos with more than 5 videos in a series should be grouped as a playlist. You can share the playlist video that will display all videos in it in a single video box.

• If a premium membership expires, we will move your thread to the archive. If you renew your Premium Membership and you want us to move your thread back in the ''Premium Video Promotion'', ask a moderator to move your thread.

• Provide feedback on others videos. Give non Premium users a motivation to provide feedback on videos and a reason to become Premium. More feedback on videos, the more you help out fellow creators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RBG

Falcon

Is this for single videos/playlists? Should we set a limit on how many to post per day/week? Cause we have over 200 videos, don't want to spam out the forum!

Is this for single videos/playlists? Should we set a limit on how many to post per day/week? Cause we have over 200 videos, don't want to spam out the forum!
I'd say promote your best of the best only.

@DL Chris That's an awesome idea... Good work on this new forum.

I really like the idea!

Falcon

I'd say promote your best of the best only.

@DL Chris That's an awesome idea... Good work on this new forum.

I really like the idea!
Oh yea, I read the directions wrong. So we do one thread and then just reply to that from time to time.

If I apply for the damnlag network and join, would I still need to buy premium?

Ogie Ogilthorpe

Administrator
Damn Admin
If I apply for the damnlag network and join, would I still need to buy premium?
Being a premium member is completely separate from Joining the Damnlag network. You're free to join one or the other, or both. The Damnlag network is for your Youtube channel, and the premium membership is for the forums to increase privileges and user experience.

Being a premium member is completely separate from Joining the Damnlag network. You're free to join one or the other, or both. The Damnlag network is for your Youtube channel, and the premium membership is for the forums to increase privileges and user experience.
Thank you for replying :)

Discord

Latest New Threads