Old Channel is Gone, New Channel

RebornGaming

Sup guys. Reborngaming (Made4542) here. Youtube has deleted my channel out of no where. I wasn't able to upload anything for the past 2 days then got a email this morning saying my channel was "suspended". I haven't to my knowledge done anything to warrant it. All of my videos cept for a couple of my oldest LPs are gone and with all the progress I've made over the past 2 years.

Luckily, I have a second channel which I have once again dubbed "Made4542". If you don't know, my channel is dedicated to gaming. Retro, classic, modern, RPG/JPRG, action etc. Genres like Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Mega Man etc. It's gonna take me a while to get back into the groove to record videos again seeing as all my hard work was killed off basically overnight.

Anyway, here's the link to my new channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjvLJC1bILZH8uO-20monPQ?disable_polymer=true

I hope you guys can me a chance or another chance and Subscribe. I'll love your support and to make new friends. Thanks guys.

Chicken Teriyaki

A while back my computer died and i lost all progress in a let's play I was working on. I can't even begin to imagen what two years of videos disepering would be like...

The best of luck in rebuilding man, hopefully you find the energi to keep goin!

RebornGaming

A while back my computer died and i lost all progress in a let's play I was working on. I can't even begin to imagen what two years of videos disepering would be like...

The best of luck in rebuilding man, hopefully you find the energi to keep goin!
Thanks Teriyaki and thanks for subscribing I appreciate it bro. I'll try my best.

Discord

Latest New Threads