My video is not in YT search

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by Torr, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Torr

Torr New Member

I posted video with all optimizations, unique keywords and description. But YT doesn`t show this video in search results, even if I make search by my keywords.

Why video is not indexing in YT search?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
    • Social Media Graphics

In need of some graphics for your social media pages? Try Snappa and create professional graphics quickly and for free!

2. Jack Muskrat

Jack Muskrat Well-Known Member Staff Member Damn Mod

NOTE: Video links aren't allowed in this section so I've gone ahead and removed it.

3. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Member

Hello. I have been having the same problem back then. Now I know how to do it. So what you do is pick a nickname that is unique and use that name. Then in the tags put in Google, google, walkthrough, tutorial, gameplay, Reviews, Chapter, game name etc.... Then separate out the words such as Resident Evil. Type in Resident and then type in a separate tag. Then at the end of your 500 words in tags put in your name but separate it. Lower case and upper cases counts and also at the end of your tags put in your game title like "Destiny 2 Walkthrough part 1" or something like that. That's how I do mine? If you go on youtube and type in Lam Tsang or Saiyanman35 you will find me.