My Goal for March

WAZY

For the first time in since starting YouTube in 2013 I would like to upload a video every day and not stop, sure there maybe a few days where I will miss out due to being busy with work but out of the 31 days I would like to upload on atleast 25 of them. Between two games I play iRacing and Motorsport Manager. I have 3 episodes of Motorsport Manager created so far and iRacing I have a backlog of videos I will publish but I am thinking of creating videos on the recent weeks of iRacing instead of posting videos that will be between 3 - 6 months old.

Also to go from 18 Subscribers to 30 and to get my total views past 1000.

PuddleLoo

Good luck on your goals :) If you can handle uploading a chunk of videos at a time and then scheduling them to publish on different days, it will definitely help you with continuing your daily upload streak.

WAZY

Good luck on your goals :) If you can handle uploading a chunk of videos at a time and then scheduling them to publish on different days, it will definitely help you with continuing your daily upload streak.
Yes I know but I have such slow upload speeds and once uploading I cannot use the internet as it takes to long to load a page so I am sticking with uploading when I don't use internet and that I can only upload 1 video a day but it is fine :)

PuddleLoo

Ah I totally get that! Literally the same situation for me lol it takes six hours to upload a video over 20 minutes so I just upload at night and publish it when I wake up.

Discord

Latest New Threads