Clicky

MSgtPorkins

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by MSgtPorkins, Jan 12, 2017.

1. miss fortune

miss fortune Member

your channel is very impressive.

MSgtPorkins likes this.
  2. MSgtPorkins

MSgtPorkins Active Member

Thank you kindly, ma'am!

miss fortune likes this.
  3. John-Luke

John-Luke New Member

ERMAGERD you are hilarious dude!!!! Love the vid you have posted here made me cry from laughter!!

MSgtPorkins likes this.
  4. MSgtPorkins

Howdy, y'all! A while back I said that I was going to start streaming. I have done that but not on Twitch. Now don't get me wrong. I love Twitch but I felt it was so over-saturated with gaming streams that it makes it hard to get noticed. It's exactly how Let's Players on YouTube feel with their videos. A couple of months before, I've been looking closely into YouTube Gaming and the streaming capability they offer. It still gets your channel exposure but not as many people use their streaming service.

So I dipped my feet into it last Friday. It was an absolute boon for my channel and my content. In 8 days, I rose 50 subs, my views, view duration, comments and likes have skyrocketed. Last night, I was playing River City Ransom Underground with my brother, I had 25 people watching and I was having a blast interacting with the audience. The analytics has helped me move my channel to be seen by more people and they continue to come everyday. The nightly live stream brings in the people and my videos keep them there. If you have the ability to stream on Youtube Gaming streams, do so. It's big enough so you know that there is a big audience but small enough so you get noticed. Everything that happens on your livestream also affects your analytics and all of us know that views, activity on your channel and view time duration are what gets you seen at a higher level.

5. MSgtPorkins

Thank you kindly! Which video was it, if you don't mind me asking.

6. DSpire

DSpire Member

Awesome content my man! Keep it up

MSgtPorkins likes this.
  7. MSgtPorkins

Thanks! I enjoy making this kind of content.

8. Shweebe

Shweebe Member

This is such a great game. The level of shenanigans you can get into is the best. xD Your humour is awesome too. The only thing is the intro volume via headphones is SUPER loud. If I listen to it with just the speakers it's not so bad. :p Awesome video and the edit style is really good too.

MSgtPorkins likes this.
  9. MSgtPorkins

Thank you kindly! Even with the intro turned way down during the editing phase, it still has issues with headphone users. Also I can't take any credit for the editing as I have a professional editor do all that. I really do enjoy the feedback and I also hope to see you on my nightly live streams.

Shweebe likes this.
  10. wespitrecords

wespitrecords New Member