Clicky

Miss Medi!

Discussion in 'YouTube Channel Promotion' started by Miss Medi, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

Hello!
    • Channel Name: Miss Medi
    • Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/missmedi
    • Channel Start Date: August 6th 2016 ^^
    • Partnered with Network?: Nope
    • Amount of Videos on Channel: 14 and counting!
    • Total Subscribers: 56 awesome subs! :)
    • Amount of Total Views on Channel: 734 Views
    • Channel Description: Hi! I'm Miss Medi and I have a new Youtube gaming channel where I'm currently playing Pokemon and Rayman 2 along with some Box Opening videos. I'm working on a 50 Sub special for next week too. I upload at least 2 vids a week, working on building up to 3-4 but that's work-dependent as I do need to travel quite often during the week (super serious day job ;) )! If my content sounds like your sort of thing, it would be great if you could check my channel out and see what you think! I'm not great at the self-promotion but I love watching other small channels too and I'm continually looking to improve on my editing and commentary skills as I learn. Would love to maybe have a few more peeps to chat to in the comments section!
    • Channel Trailer (Optional: No trailer, but you might like this! -

Shweebe and Splend1d like this.
  2. insanefreakygaming

insanefreakygaming Member

For a 35min video , it REALLY needs commentary

Miss Medi likes this.
  3. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

It has commentary?! :)

4. STAntics Arcade

STAntics Arcade Active Member

This was really sweet! Love that you do all the voices :) the only thing I'd suggest is sorting the panning on audio, as your commentary is coming out of the left side, not the middle.

Also, it might be easier for the viewer if you cut it up into smaller videos, but thats totally your preference really :) well done!

Miss Medi likes this.
  5. GameKage

GameKage Member

Hi what STAntics Arcade said about chopping it up might be good, but either way good job!

STAntics Arcade and Miss Medi like this.
  6. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

Thanks guys :) I'm terrible at voices, but I do 'em anyway!! Thanks for the advice, I've sorted out the panning for my latest vids - worked out that I was recording in stereo with my mic on one side, so now record audio in mono and it's worked out much better :D I agree with length, to be honest it's a thing I've struggled with in this let's play since the levels vary immensely but have since managed to keep vids between 12-25 minutes which I agree is a better time length for people watching. Again really appreciate the comments and suggestions! Love your channel #DevonCrew ;)

Shweebe and STAntics Arcade like this.
  7. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

Thanks very much Kage, really appreciate the good feedback and suggestions - have been keeping the times down for later episodes which I hope will work out a bit better! ^^

8. STAntics Arcade

STAntics Arcade Active Member

Ahh yeah! We've all been there, We've done the stereo thing before haha. Its all about learning! Its the best part :) and thanks!! :D Hope to see you a round! :)

Miss Medi likes this.
  9. Splend1d

Splend1d New Member

Already a fan, keep up the good work. :)

Miss Medi likes this.
  10. Miss Medi

Miss Medi Active Member

Thanks Splendid! :) I've just started a new series of Town of Salem on the channel and honestly this is the best game I've played all year!

Splend1d likes this.