Maker Studios.......DON'T DO IT!!

Amaryx

Do not join Maker Studios, they do not give you any opportunities for you and they take part over 50% of YouTube income(for people that want earnings). I don't get paid but they do not give you any opportunities to help grow your channel. I joined in October and I can't get out of it because of a 2 year contract I started in October 2015 and i can't get out until October 2017! I also have way too many subs to start over.

Vaxors6

That's not good!
Maybe you have to try emailing them.
Everything I hear about Maker is good!
So give it a shot

Amaryx

That's not good!
Maybe you have to try emailing them.
Everything I hear about Maker is good!
So give it a shot
I have and the problem is they're automated generic bots when they reply and they refuse to get me an actual person to talk to about my contract everytime I messaged them. I have been on Maker Studios and it has done nothing for me for growing. I don't want to switch channels because that takes forever to rebuild like that. I'll try to be patient and hopefully get out of it by 2017

Vaxors6

I have and the problem is they're automated generic bots when they reply and they refuse to get me an actual person to talk to about my contract everytime I messaged them. I have been on Maker Studios and it has done nothing for me for growing. I don't want to switch channels because that takes forever to rebuild like that. I'll try to be patient and hopefully get out of it by 2017
Did you already contact your partner manager at Maker?

Discord

Latest New Threads