Made4542's Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Let's Play

RebornGaming

Hey guys! I've made a MGS: VR Missions Let's Play on my channel "Made4542"! I'll post all my new episodes here. If you enjoy the series, show me some love with a Like, Comment or if you really want to see more of my content, Subscribe! Enjoy!

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 1 - Fission Start

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we begin the game with Solid Snake as we undergo some VR Training and test our sneaking skills.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 2 - Fall Guy

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we tackle Levels 6-12 of Sneaking Mode - No Weapon challenge and must deal with infrared sensors, incredibly alert guards and "booby traps".

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 3 - Render Your Invisible

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we conclude our Sneaking Mode: No Weapon challenge and put our new sneaking skills to the test. Later, we begin the SOCOM challenge.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 4 - Sniper Fail

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we start the Sneaking Mode: SOCOM challenge, but learn very quickly the difference between to No Weapon and Socom difficulty.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 5 - Bullet Rain

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we tackle levels 6-10 of Sneaking Mode: SOCOM challenge and get more than we bargained for from the guards...and poor aim.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 6 - Pull The Trigger

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we finish Sneaking Mode: SOCOM challenge with levels 11-15 and must put our sneaking and sniper skills to one final test.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 7 - Weapon Break

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we tackle Weapon Mode SOCOM and C4 challenges and have some fun with our new weapons...oh and train, of course.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 8 - Take The Shot!

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we take on Weapon Mode: PSG1 challenge and must master the art of sniping and Snake's terrible aim.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 9 - Fire Away!

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we take on the Nikita and Grenade Weapon Mode challenges, and must master the most annoying missile launcher in the game and throw explosives for fun.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions Part 10 - Rapid Fire!

In today's Let's Play Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions episode, we continue with Weapon Mode, taking on the Fa-Mas and Claymore challenges.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads