Made4542's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary

RebornGaming

Sup guys! I've started a Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough (With Commentary) on my youtube channel! I'll be posting new episodes of it in this thread. If you enjoy the Let's Play don't forgot to show me some love with a Like, Comment and if you want more, Subscribe to Made4542 (link is in my signature below). Hope you enjoy! :D

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 1 - Ground Zero

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we begin the game investigating the recently crashed Derelict Spacecraft and running into the Guardians. Later, we confront the powerful Omega, meet a new enemy and have a run with a old enemy.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 3 - Hydro Dynamics

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to the Oceanic Highway Ruins in search of the Dark Elf but must race against time to stop another of Weil's Numbers, Childre Inarabitta.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 4 - Security Breach!

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to the Weapon Research Factory slow down Neo Arcadia's weapons production. Later, we take on another of Weil's Numbers, Devilbat Schilt in a fancy bro down.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 5 - Residential Evil

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we revisit the Oceanic Highway Ruins and collect some treasure. Later, we head to the Old Residential District where we find the Baby Elves from the last game and must protect them.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 6 - Rocket Man

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we reach the end of the Old Residential District where we confront another of Weil's Numbers. Later, we head to the Missile Factory to stop Omega and the missile from destroying a human residential area.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 7 - The Big Bang

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we confront the Baby Elves in order to stop the missile. Later, Copy X makes Ciel a deal to end the war and we do some quiz sidequests in the resistance base to get some secret disks.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 8 - Dead Desert

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to the Twilight Desert where we fight our newly resurrected enemy, Anubis Necromancess. Later, we head to the Forest of Anatre to take down Hanumachine.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 9 - Icy Hot

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we confront the resurrected Hanumachine and afterwards we head to the Frontline Ice Base where we fight another old enemy, Blizzack Stagroff.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 10 - Power Play

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to Neo Arcadia HQ to confront our old nemesis, Copy X.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary Part 11 - Cold Smile

In today's Mega Man Zero 3 Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to the Energy Facility to investigate why it shutdown. Later, we face off against the Femme Fatale of Weil's Numbers, Cubit Foxter.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads