Made4542's Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary

RebornGaming

Sup guys. I've started a Mega Man Star Force Leo Let's Play on my channel. I'll be posting all new episodes in this thread so check back here often. I'll be posting new Starforce videos every Saturday and Sunday morning at 11am EST on my gaming channel, Made4542. If you enjoy the videos, like and subscribe to the channel! Enjoy!

Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary Part 1 - Sealed Heart

In today's Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we get introduced to Geo Stelar, a young boy who has closed himself off from others following his father's disappearance. Later, we explore Geo's neighborhood and go over some tutorials.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Join my Gaming Subreddit to Promote Your Gaming Videos!

Thanks for Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary Part 2 - Omega Man

In today's Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head to Vista Point to see the stars but get intercepted by Geo's classmates, one of whom is annoying. Later, we meet a mysterious FM-ian named "Omega-xis" and soon find ourselves in with a crisis.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks for Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary Part 3 - Virus Buster

In today's Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we enter the Locomotive's Comp learn the basics of virus busting from Mega.

If you enjoy the video, leave me a like and subscribe for more! Don't forget to share with your friends! Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary Part 4 - Privacy Fail

In today's Mega Man Star Force: Leo Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we chat with the locals and head into the Wave World to invade their privacy by checking out their Transers and kicking more virus tail along the way.

Subscribe and Take Your Gaming to the next level!

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads