Made4542's Let's Play Pokemon Emerald

RebornGaming

Sup guys! I've started a Pokemon Emerald Let's Play on my gaming channel "Made4542"! I'll be posting new episodes in this thread so check here often! If you enjoy my LP, hit that like button, subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified of my new videos!

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald Part 1 - The New Kid

In today's Let's Play Pokemon Emerald episode, we begin our adventure in the Hoenn Region and move to Littleroot Town where we meet our new neighbors and obtain our first Pokemon after rescuing Professor Birch.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 2 - Come What May

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we explore Oldale Town and head to Route 103 and have our first rival battle with May. Later, we officially begin our journey across the Hoenn Region and head to Petalburg City.

Did you enjoy the video? Click that Like button! Wanna see more? Hit Subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notified when I upload new episodes!

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 3 - Go, Wally, Go!

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we check out Petalburg City and visit our Dad, Norman at the Petalburg Gym. Later, we meet a fellow new trainer, Wally and help him catch his first Pokemon.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 4 - You Got Shroomed

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head through Petalburg Woods and capture a new team member. Later, we come to the rescue of a Devon Researcher who requests our help in stopping a Team Aqua grunt.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 5 - Rock On

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we arrive at Rustboro City and do some exploring, and collect some neat items. Later, we challenge the Rustboro Gym for our first badge and our little Mudkip proves why he is so epic.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

DeRealGamer

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 5 - Rock On

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we arrive at Rustboro City and do some exploring, and collect some neat items. Later, we challenge the Rustboro Gym for our first badge and our little Mudkip proves why he is so epic.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!
Hi I watched your video, and your earn a subscriber bro. I also do gameplay and love watching gameplay, Check out my channel

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 6 - Thievery Fail

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, with a new team member and first badge in hand, we head to Route 116 and Rusturf Tunnel to stop Team Aqua and retrieve the Devon Goods.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 7 - Stay Breezy

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we get our Poke'Nav upgraded and use our new Cut HM to get some neat treasure. Later, we set sail south to Dewford Town and explore the Island.

Follow me on Twitter!

Join my Gaming Subreddit to Promote Your Gaming Videos!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 8 - Brawl Down

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we catch a new team member and explore the Granite Cave in search of Steven. Later, we challenge the Dewford Gym for our second badge.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary Part 9 - Beach Time!

In today's Pokemon Emerald Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we set sail to Slateport City and arrive on the Route 109 Beach and take this chance to get a suntan...and battle of course. Later, we explore Slateport City.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads