Made4542's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary

RebornGaming

Sup guys! I just started a Let's Play of Final Fantasy VIII on my channel! It promises to be alot of fun and I have a lot of things planned. If you're not familiar with my channel or my videos, click the link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjvLJC1bILZH8uO-20monPQ

I'll be posting each episode of my Walkthrough here so be sure to check here often, or if you enjoy the videos, head to my channel and subscribe for more content. Anyway, let's begin!

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 1 - School's Out

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we begin the game with a epic sword fight and get introduced to our main protagnist, Squall, the lone wolf of his school, Balamb Garden. Later, before we go for our SeeD exam, we explore the Garden and play a awesome card game called "Triple Triad".

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 2 - Stay Breezy

Info:
In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we explore more of Balamb Garden and join up with Quistis for our field exam. Later, before we head to the Fire Cavern for our exam, we head to the nearby town of Balamb to stock up on supplies and upgrade our weapons.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 3 - Flare Blitz

Info:
In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we do some more shopping at Balamb and finally arrive at the Fire Cavern for our field exam. Later, with a short time limit, we venture into the Fire Cavern where we challenge a familiar fiery foe to a "Blaze Down" to acquire his power.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 4 - One Punch Man

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we prepare for our SeeD exam and meet a new friend, Zell who along with Seifer, join up as we head to Dollet where our skills will be put to the Ultimate test.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 5 - Screw The Rules

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head into Dollet for our SeeD exam where we confront the remaining Galbadia Soldiers. Later, we decide to screw the rules..I mean our orders and head to the Communications Tower where we meet a very perky messenger.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 6 - Pull The Trigger

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we reach the top of the Communication Tower where we discover what the Galbadia Army was up too as well as tussle with some unexpected foes. Later, with a 30min time limit on us, we must rush back to the beach to escape Dollet. Can we make it in time?

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 7 - Party Night

Info:
In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we meet Zell's family in Balamb and challenge his mom to a card game. Later, we return to Balamb Garden and get our SeeD report card and attend a graduation party where we meet a mysterious girl.

Zero Exp Code:
80078C94 0000
80078C96 0000
80078C98 0000
80078C9A 0000
80078C9C 0000
80078C9E 0000

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 8 - Silent Date

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we meet up with Quistis and head to the "Secret Area" in the Training Center for some alone time. Later, we rescue a familiar face and get our first SeeD mission from Cid.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 9 - Devil May Cry

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we put the Magical Lamp to use to fight a very unexpected boss. Later, we return to Balamb to stock up before our trip to Timber, and meet the mighty Queen of Cards herself.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary Part 10 - Eyes On You

Info:

In today's Final Fantasy VIII Walkthrough With Commentary episode, with Squall and company knocked out, we meet Laguna and his friends Kiros and Ward, Galbadian soldiers, on their way to Deling City. Later, after arriving in Deling City, Laguna must level up his manliness stats to talk to the popular "Piano Lady" known as Julia.

Discord

Latest New Threads