Made4542's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary

RebornGaming

Hey guys! I'm currently doing a Final Fantasy Tactics commentated walkthrough on my youtube channel (Made4542). I'll be posting new episodes here in this thread so check here often. If you enjoy the episodes, show me some love with a Like, Comment or if you're awesome (which you are) hit that Subscribe button for my daily content. Enjoy!

Here's my playlist with the first 15 episodes! New episodes will be posted below when I upload them on the channel.

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 16 - Brave Story

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we reach Lionel Castle and meet Cardinal Draclau who tells us the "Zodiac Brave Story". Later, we head to Goug Machine City with Mustadio but must pass through Zigolas Swamp first.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 17 - But Thou Must!

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we arrive at Goug Machine City where we learn a shocking revelation. Later, we head through Warjilis Trade City on our way back to Lionel Castle and run into Delita.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 18 - No Escape

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we head through Bariaus Valley on our way back to Lionel Castle and must protect Agrias from Lionel soldiers hot on her trail.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 19 - True Lies

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we arrive at the Golgorand Execution Site in order to save Princess Ovelia, but can we find her? Or is it a trap?

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 20 - Impure King [Chapter 2 Finale!]

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we end Chapter 2 back at Lionel Castle to rescue Princess Ovelia but find a old friend waiting for us. Can we save the Princess?

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 21 - Freeze Frame

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we begin Chapter 3: The Valiant by heading to Lesalia Imperial Capital but make a pit stop in Goland Coal City where we meet a new friend.

Note: If you're using Samurai, make sure to buy the new Murasame katana from Dorter Trade City for it's awesome Draw Out ability.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 22 - We're Screwed

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we arrive at Lesalia Imperial Capital and meet with Ramza's brother Zalbag. Later, we reunite with Alma but trouble soon finds us.

Thanks For Watching!

RebornGaming

Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary Part 24 - Devil Incarnate

In today's Final Fantasy Tactics Walkthrough With Commentary episode, we battle Blade Knight Izlude in Orbonne Monastery's Library and later confront an old enemy who is hell bent on revenge.

Thanks For Watching!

Discord

Latest New Threads