Looking for somebody to read scripts...

Hi! I may run a youtube channel, but damned if my creativity will ever stifle. I am looking for somebody to read through my Batman canon. I am considering either selling the scripts, or making movies of them in college. before you reply, I must state 3 things.

1) confidentiality between myself and the reader. DO NOT STEAL THE STORIES OR CHARACTERS
2) Disreguard for comic lore. These stories try to distance themselves from their comic counterpart, being darker, gritier, and full out adults only in terms of story telling and narrative.
3) Acceptance of the inner canon. This may seem redundant, but this IS NOT your comic book Batman. The comics serve as lose inspiration to paint a world where the main themes are family, loss, and the fact that batman is only human. He can die, he can fail, and he can break.

With those 3 things said, I look forward to entering the creative process with a few people. The original story concepts were acclaimed on multiple websites and forums, and now that I feel comfortable on DamnLag, I want to share these scripts with anybody interested. Reading order would begin with movie 2, then 3, then 4, then 1. 5 is the final story, that is still being written, although its story is set in stone. However if a particular villain interests you, you can request an individual story. My favorite stories are movies 2 and 4.

Movie 1- Batman Year One. Villain- Falcone
Movie 2- Batman Vengance. Villain- Scarecrow THIS MOVIE AND ITS SECRET VILLAIN IS THE FOCAL POINT FOR EVERYTHING IN THE SERIES TO FOLLOW.
Movie 3- Batman Returns Villain- The Joker (makeup)
Movie 4- Batman Resiliency- The Joker (transformed) NOTE: THIS STORY IS AN ADAPTATION OF THE DEATHS OF MULTIPLE CHARACTERS. IT IS SETTING UP FOR THE ULTIMATE ENDGAME. MY FAVORITE.
Movie 5- ??? Its a secret :3

Last edited:
This seems to be very interesting. If I have time, I will surely read them.

So if I understand, you want people to read those scripts and tell you our first impressions?
PM me with further instructions.

This seems to be very interesting. If I have time, I will surely read them.

So if I understand, you want people to read those scripts and tell you our first impressions?
PM me with further instructions.
Pretty much, yes. Story plot ideas, plotholes, dialogue problems, or really good & Redeeming elements. If you are interested, I can send you Batman 2, the first that would be released. Then 3, then 4. Batman Year One is just a prequel to fill a 10 year time gap where actors can age. *in a perfect world*

Martyn&Ruby

I'd be happy to help you out too! :) I love reading and I'm always fascinated by other people's creativity~ :p PM me with more details? :)

Hey! Voice Acting is something Josh is super interested in; he'd love to help out in anyway he can!

Discord

Latest New Threads