Looking for animators

WDG CrazyJack

Hey i'm looking for someone who is good with animated videos and such. This would not be paid but I will always give credit. Good for anyone trying to get their name and ideas out there or if anyone wants to be a permanent part of my channel. My goal is to entertain and make people laugh but i'd always like some help with someone with special animation skills.

Last edited:

foxbox

Credits wouldn't be enough for an uneasy task like that, man.
Also, it would be uploaded in your account. That means you get all the money if you get famous with it. That's sick :/

If you really want to make people laugh do it in your own way.

Last edited:

STAntics Arcade

Hey i'm looking for someone who is good with animated videos and such. This would not be paid but I will always give credit. Good for anyone trying to get their name and ideas out there or if anyone wants to be a permanent part of my channel. My goal is to entertain and make people laugh but i'd always like some help with someone with special animation skills.
Hey dude, as harsh as the first reply was, its true. What you wanna look for is a collaboration. If you want something animated (particularly for free), maybe look at giving them something to animate that they can use on their channel, but credit you, not the other way around. Else, it could look like you're trying to take credit for their work (even though you say you will give them credit).

Just something to think about for the future :) its all about reciprocity.

Best of luck, man!

STAntics

Discord