Clicky

List of Game Capture Devices

Discussion in 'Getting Started on YouTube' started by GameOverViper, Mar 7, 2014.

1. FastKillerGood

FastKillerGood New Member

Cool i'm ganna get one now! yay! Lol

2. iHailzee

iHailzee Member

Great list, definitely need to invest in one of these

3. xHeyCharliex

xHeyCharliex New Member

Elgato for the win....Well for me at least :)
    I need to get the newest model 60FPS pretty soon here

4. thefatperogi

thefatperogi New Member

I use the Elgato HD Capture Card and have had no problems with it. It's an amazing little device.

5. Pixel Bandits

Pixel Bandits Member

Roxio HD pro for me all the way. GREAT recording and the editing software is easy even for complete beginners to get a great looking video

6. MrAvanah

MrAvanah Member

I have found OBS is a really good PC recording and streaming software! You can also use it to capture from a console and can add overlays and different scenes! The best part... IT'S FREE XD

Shark likes this.
  7. ChloeeeJr

ChloeeeJr New Member

Anyone have any recommendations for software that allows you to stream with webcam capability?

Thanks

8. Rockgamegirl

Rockgamegirl Active Member

I use elegato HD and it works pretty well. just need to have a computer that can work well to record videos to it

9. ray4chic

ray4chic New Member

i use obs xd best there is

10. lukas

lukas New Member

Hey guy's I am survivaldude and I make MLG videos,compilations,happy wheels Fallout 4 massive destruction videos, BO3 compilations and also bo3 Zombies videos like no other can. Come on over and Subscribe for a fun and creative youtuber I am also open to anyone suggestions and will most likely use them.. I am sure my videos will let you chill out and enjoy your time on youtube. COME ON OVER AND CHECK ME OUT! ( : MY CHANNEL IS 8/7 IGN CONFIRMED. peace out. ( :