LilyBase.net

Lily

Imagine taking an extended break from CS:GO, just to return and be basically tricked into joining a competitive without any kind of warmup first. Sounds like a recipe for disaster? It is! Atleast we did have a good time! Well, some of us....

Lily

It's been a while since I last updated here...... Ooooops! BUT! Things are happening! =D
The newest video is a crazy fun one from the game Depth, I think you guys will like it!

Aaaand if you enjoy seeing other people in pain..... well then you really should have a look at The Ultimate Surströmming Challenge where James and Chris are dealing with the Swedish formented fish 'Surströmming', followed by the 'Kiss of the Devil' spray measuring in at 1,5 million scoville aaaaand getting slapped in the face with a fish - by a proper viking ofc!

Lily

How about some tough love in GTAV? - with gasoline, big weapons and vehicles up close and personal! (the way it should be!) ;)

Lily

Ever seen a grown woman close to tears because of a terrifying video game??
Well..... here is your chance. lol xD

Lily

It was all new and shiny so I decided to try the R8 Revolver out! In hindsight I must admit that I should have tried it out BEFORE I decided to play against other people. lol

Lily

Chicku is releasing in a couple of days! Have you lived under a rock and missed the fact that you are needed to save all the little chicken!?
Don't fear - here is a Early Access sneak peak to this crazy fun platformer! =D

Lily

Sometimes things happen in life and you have to make choices you would prefer not to do. I had to make the choice, a few months ago, to completely step away from my channel and let it die.

However.... it didn't die. It grew with over 30% during these months. And because of that AWESOME support I have decided to return. There is still a couple of things that need to happen before I'm completely back in business - but I'm getting there!

Thank you all for your awesome support! :h:

Discord

Latest New Threads