LilyBase.net

Lily

Hey there! I'm Lily from the LilyBase.net channel (that also is a homepage btw^^).. I started out mainly focusing on How to videos for soloable achievements in World of Warcraft. But quickly realized how fun it is to make videos! =D Now you can also find funny Grand Theft Auto V videos, Vlogs and a brand new series of my adventures in Counter Strike: Global Offensive! I'm not in any way claiming that I'm good at CS:GO, but at least people laugh at me..... no, wait, that's not what I meant! o.0

Lily

Episode #04 is now up! Don't miss out on my adventure to becoming a somewhat decent Counter Strike: Global Offensive player! =P​

Lily

New video up from an GTAV adventure with both earwigs and friends that should not be trusted. ;)

Lily

I might laugh til' I cry, completely unable to aim. Curse at people, quiet ofc. Or giggle at mistakes, both mine and others. This game really do bring out the best, and worst, in me! xD​

Lily

All good things come to an end - even this Counter Strike: Global Offensive series! The sixth, and last, episode is now avaliable with highlights from an awesome adventure! =)​

Discord

Latest New Threads